[OpenSIPS-Users] How to identify the Requst was generated by B2B scenario

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Tue Apr 20 11:21:06 CEST 2010

Hi Antonio,

You can catch the B2B generated INVITEs in local route. Probably you
don't have any other generated Invites, so there is no need to filter
them. But if you do, a good solution is to use at the Contact header. It
must contain what you set in the "b2b_entities" module parameter
"server_address".

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro