[OpenSIPS-Users] Call Control not behaving

Douglas Lane doug at wd.co.za
Mon Apr 19 11:11:49 CEST 2010

Hi Guys,

Ok I've shifted my routing logic around a bit to accommodate for my
billing_party avp getting populated by the digest auth details instead
of the FROM headers.

Now my call_control() is invoked after the Proxy auth is successful
during the INVITE, however, when the client runs out of credit, the
following happens:

Apr 19 09:50:02 sbc1 call-control[4358]: Call id
6525f68f48fed0525fabf5583822f87f at domain.com of telefusion at domain.com to
sip:0739384404 at domain.com forbidden because credit is too low
Apr 19 09:50:02 sbc1 /opt/opensips/sbin/opensips[19378]: Callcontrol
returned code 18446744073709551615

Ofcourse this just freaks things out, and it appears that the call can
still go through.

Any suggestions that I can look into, as the MaxSessionTime stuff looks
correct, the From header is correctly populated, so I'm not sure why its
not working. However, when the client does have credit, callcontrol
returns 1 as per expected.

Thanks
Doug