[OpenSIPS-Users] Openxcap 1.1.3 can't start

CheeWii quanwei87 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 11:47:49 CEST 2010

Hi,
   I have installed openxcap1.1.2 in my debian system. It runs successfully.
For Openxcap 1.1.2 have not support many new functions. So I use "apt-get
remove openxcap" uninstall openxcap 1.1.2. Only one package is removed.

   Then I use dracs get the newest openxcap.And use "python setup.py
install" to install the newest openxcap. The duration of installing seems as
ok!

   But when i start openxcap , it cannot start. there is no information in
all processes.

   Then I use /usr/bin/openxcap --no-fork, it shows as follows:

   debian:~# /usr/bin/openxcap --no-fork
Starting OpenXCAP 1.1.3
fatal error: failed to create OpenXCAP 1.1.3: No module named Image
Traceback (most recent call last):
--- <exception caught here> ---
  File "/usr/bin/openxcap", line 61, in <module>
    from xcap.server import XCAPServer
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/xcap/server.py", line 19, in
<module>
    from xcap import authentication
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/xcap/authentication.py", line 26,
in <module>
    from xcap.appusage import getApplicationForURI, namespaces,
public_get_applications
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/xcap/appusage/__init__.py", line 6,
in <module>
    import Image
exceptions.ImportError: No module named Image
debian:~#

    what' s wrong with it?

CheeWii