[OpenSIPS-Users] how to adapt opensips's database to authentification ?

Antonio Anderson Souza antonioams at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 15:28:02 CEST 2010

Sam,

I have the same scenario you described in one of my services based in
Opensips, I have a user table from the CRM and i use this table to
authenticate users in the Opensips script.

My aproach to get this working was create a View of my user table with the
same format expected by the Opensips, this way Opensips will use the view
thinking that it was a real table, and i use the AUTH_DB module as the
documentation [1] explains.

[1] - http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/auth_db.html

Best regards,

Antonio Anderson Souza