[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSips, Media-Dispatcher: Calls not being sent to media-relays after upgrade

Mike O'Connor mike at oeg.com.au
Tue Apr 13 07:49:28 CEST 2010

Hi All

I just upgraded to opensips-1.6.2 and mediaproxy-2.4.2, I've made no
changes to the opensips config but I have done the mysql and radius
updates required.

I use the following opensips config

        # account only INVITEs
        if (is_method("INVITE")) {
                setflag(1); # do accounting
                $avp(s:can_uri) = $ru;
                if (!has_totag()) {
                        xlog("L_NOTICE", "enage_media_proxy: $ruri");
                        engage_media_proxy();
                }
                route(ROUTE_LOOKUPROUTE);
        }

The log message is being displayed but no calls are being sent to
mediaproxy.

Any ideas, any more information I could provide ?

Thanks
Mike O'Connor