[OpenSIPS-Users] SerMyAdmin only works with Tomcat6?

Flavio Goncalves flavio at asteriskguide.com
Thu Apr 8 11:43:01 CEST 2010

Hi Leon,

You seem to have a problem with the jdbc connector. Try installing it again.
Check your db connection data in the file context.xml in the conf directory.
Make sure that the tomcat server is really not loaded before restarting.
Sometimes Tomcat stay in the memory for a a few minutes even after killing
it. If you arrange remote access I can check for you.

Flavio E. Goncalves
OpenSIPS Bootcamp, April 19-23, San Francisco, USA