[OpenSIPS-Users] b2b custom_headers P-Asserted-Identity failure

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Tue Apr 6 17:19:41 CEST 2010

Hi,

I see no reason why this header is not found. To see what happens I
added a debug message.Please take the attached patch, apply it and redo
the test. Look in your log file after the lines starting with "Search
for header ". Check if you see there also 'P-Asserted-Identity'.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro