[OpenSIPS-Users] Broadsoft reininvite / ack order switched at opensips

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Fri Apr 2 16:23:28 CEST 2010

Jeff,
I used the cfgutils usleep function to achieve the same and it worked
perfectly. The 400 Bad request because of the race condition regarding
the ACK/reinvite is fixed. With one exception....

The reINVITE from the BroadSoft has no SDP.

BroadSoft ---> reINVITE-->OpenSIPS ----> Provider (NO SDP in invite)
Provider ---> 200 OK + SDP ---> OpenSIPs --> Broadsoft (has c=0.0.0.0 in it)
BroadSoft --> ACK + SDP --> OpenSIPs -> Provider (has c=0.0.0.0 in it)

Needless to say, there is no audio on this call.

I think it's worth mentioning that:
1. This is ONE LEG of a simultaneous ring from a BroadSoft
2. The initial invite for this leg has a c=0.0.0.0 from the BroadSoft
in SDP (before the reINVITE)

Who's at fault here? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brett