[OpenSIPS-Users] SEMS 1.2.0 released

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 1 16:37:26 CEST 2010

Hello,

it is my pleasure to announce that SEMS 1.2.0 has been released. This
release again brings many improvements to this fine, free SIP Media
and Application server.

Get the source at
   http://ftp.iptel.org/pub/sems/sems-1.2.0.tar.gz
Some debian packages at
   http://ftp.iptel.org/pub/sems/1.2/1.2.0/packages/
Changelog:
   http://ftp.iptel.org/pub/sems/doc/current/changelog.html
Documentation got some new getting started tutorials:
   http://ftp.iptel.org/pub/sems/doc/current/index.html
And there is now an experimental lenny32 vmware image available,
configured as webconference server (but usable for all applications
with minimal reconfiguration):
https://developer.berlios.de/project/shownotes.php?release_id=17393

For more information see the home page at http://iptel.org/sems .

Among the most interesting news I would like to emphasize that its
powerful state machine scripting engine DSM has matured a lot between
1.1 and 1.2 versions. Thanks to its growing number of modules
(including MySQL DB, conferencing, Python and AWS), live script
reloading and monitoring, its interfacing to external applications,
and its extended script language it has become a good service
development and deployment platform.

Other interesting additions is a CMake based build system, an
in-memory DB 'monitoring' for administrative and applications use, a
twitter app, and numerous fixes and improvements all around.

Respect and many Thanks go to all contributors and sponsors of the
SEMS project.

With Best Regards
Stefan Sayer

P.S. Apologies if you have received multiple copies of this message.

--
Stefan Sayer
VoIP Services Consulting and Development

Warschauer Str. 24
10243 Berlin

tel:+491621366449
sip:sayer at iptel.org