[OpenSIPS-Users] Load Balance Module URI Limit

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sat Sep 26 19:22:12 CEST 2009

Hi Russell,

I tried to reproduce this report (have 35 records in the same group,
with one resource), but with no success. The load_balance() function
returns true.

Let's try the followings:
    1) set full debug (debug=4) and send me the logs for the balanced
request.
    2) if you can sent me the DB content you use and the LB script
command, it will also help.