[OpenSIPS-Users] how do you determine first registration of a device

Alex G greekman0000 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 23:53:31 CEST 2009

I have a scenario where I'm trying to fire a script based on the first
registration of a device. In normal circumstances I can check the location
table using registered() function and if there is an entry i know it's not
the first registration. My problem is when a phone does a quick reboot., it
sometimes comes back on line before the phone's entry is removed from the
location table. In this case, the above solution does not work.

Can anyone provide advice on how to determine first registration of a phone
coming back online in another way?