[OpenSIPS-Users] List of online users

smadhoo6 smadhoo6 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 12:39:05 CEST 2009

I just want the username of all the registered users to appear in the client
as soon as the client registers.
Precisely the output of the command
 #opensipsctl online
And this should happen without the client adding a certain list of users
into it's .. say buddy list..!..
And regarding subscribe..
1) Should a database be maintained?
2) Is it possible to subscribe to all the registered users of the particular
domain??

Thanks for you time :)