[OpenSIPS-Users] Contractor needed to configure Opensips

Justin Moore jmoore at sagisys.com
Wed Sep 23 19:51:49 CEST 2009

Hello,

We have an immediate need for a contractor to configure the following:

OpenSips with Mediaproxy 2, Radius accounting, cdrtool and call control.

All of these components are already installed, but they need to be configured to work together. We only need the configs created, no other installation is necessary.

Opensips needs to be configured to use radius accounting, and Mediaproxy should account for media termination without BYE.
Additionally, we need to make use of the sleep() function from the cfgutils module to insert a configurable delay when a call goes to certain GW then we need to wait n seconds after receiving a BYE from the client before pushing the BYE back up to the provider.

We also need database authentication and need to ensure that the system requires authentication where appropriate.

Please provide a price quote and time estimate for this project if you are interested.

Thank you.

Justin