[OpenSIPS-Users] Is there a way to share transactions between opensips?

Noel R. Morais noelrocha at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 22:00:27 CEST 2009

Hi Stanisław,

It's for redundancy. I'm using a network configuration where both
server send requests using the same ip address (a virtual ip address).

Balancing using SRV records is reliable? What happen if on of my
servers goes down? Can I trust that the client side will take the
other record for sending requests?

Thanks,

Noel