[OpenSIPS-Users] question about tls

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Sep 18 10:15:24 CEST 2009

Hi,

You do not have use the tlsops module in order to have a TLS connection
between two servers. First of all please see the TLS tutorial :
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/tutorials/tls-1.4.x.html

Shortly, what you have to do is to define a TLS listening socket
(listen=tls:192.168.1.2:5061) and all TLS related params (for
configuring the TLS certificates to be used).

To see an example, please refer to the opensips default config file
(opensips.cfg) that comes with opensips sources - there is a TLS part in
there.