[OpenSIPS-Users] SVN freeze - testing and preparing 1.6 release

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Sep 17 23:09:28 CEST 2009

Hi,

The SVN trunk is freeze for preparing the 1.6 release - no more new code
is allowed into SVN, but only fixes to the existing code.

I would like to thank to all people who contributed (in different way)
to the new adds-on or enhancement in 1.6.

With this occasion I would like to publicly welcome the new developers
who got involved in the OpenSIPS project:
       Irina Maria Stanescu
       Andrei Dragus
       Razvan Pistolea

In the next weeks, a lot of effort will be put in testing and fixing the
eventual bugs in the new 1.6 code. I welcome all of you to to start
testing and reporting any issues related to the 1.6 code.
Following this idea, I would like to thank to Thomas Gelf, who took the
risk and start using 1.6 in real-traffic platforms and helped a lot with
testing, debugging and fixing the code.

In the next days, the web page listing all the "goodies" in 1.6
(http://www.opensips.org/Main/Ver160) will be update to reflect the new
additions from the last days.

Also we will start building a the docs describing the migration process
from 1.5 to 1.6 (database and scripting).

Best regards and thanks to all of you,