[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting: varios entries in 'dr_rules' with some "groupid', not possible?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Sep 14 11:05:43 CEST 2009

2009/9/14 Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>:
> In my example call the rule 1 is choosen (since it has highest prioriry).
> Gateways 1 and 2 fail (reply 503 code) and there is no more failover, this is:
> servers 3 and 4 are not tryed, is it the expected behaviour?

After more testing I cannot get it working (just the rule with highest
priority is retrieved) so why does "priority" field exist?

Also, I fail to understand how could I configure a balancing system
with different weight, something as:

  gw1 => 60%
  gw2 => 40%

The only I can get is a 50% distribution by setting gw1 and gw2 in a
dr_rule (and selecting "order" != 0).

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>