[OpenSIPS-Users] RTP traffic opensips

Jonathan González jonathan.gsc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 13:48:12 CEST 2009

Hi there,

I have been configuring OpenSIPS for a while the last 2 days and I have been
able to configure a simple server that register clients against a Database.
The problem I am facing is that when the call is established there's no
Audio. I can see RTP traffic from one client to the SIP Proxy and from the
other client to the SIP Proxy. On the server where opensips is running I can
see both RTP traffics but nothing goes from OpenSIPS to the clients.

The configuration I am using is the the one that comes with the
installation, changed to support mysql. I have followed this tutorial
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Opensips+Installation,+How+to.

As far as I understand, OpenSIPS should act as SIP proxy so RTP traffic
should be between clients.

Any help would be apprecieted.

Thanks in advance,
Jonathan