[OpenSIPS-Users] explizit handling auf replyto

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Sep 8 17:52:36 CEST 2009

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:

> 2) if the requests was statelessly forwarded (via forward() ), the VIA
> stack (in received reply) will contain all the info to route back the reply

I think the question is whether stateless forwarding can be used to
override default processing of Via and route the reply somewhere else.

You can, for example, do this (whether in stateless or stateful request
forwarding mode):

    onreply_route[1] {
        drop;
    }

... I think it's along that general train of thought.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems