[OpenSIPS-Users] explizit handling auf replyto

Uwe Kastens kiste at kiste.org
Mon Sep 7 10:29:13 CEST 2009

Hi Bogdan,

Seems that my question was not very clear.

I would expect that reply messages would be handled automatically, if I
use t_relay. This seems not to happen in my setup. I need to route this
replys with an reply_route and forward them explicitly to the pstn gateway.

This not as it should be?

BR

Uwe

> using forward() forces a stateless behaviour of OpenSIPS. To be able to
> catch replies for a requests (what on_reply route does) it requires a
> statefull approach. This is the reason it does not work for you.
>
> If you use t_relay() instead of forward(), you should be able to use
> failure and onreply routes.
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan
>
> Uwe Kastens wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am using opensips 1.5.1 and I have the problem, that busy messages are
>> not passed to the mediagw. Anything else is working (ACK etc.pp.). If I
>> route that message via forward("IP:port") to the media gw in on_replyto,
>> busy is processed correctly. If not, the busy is not send to the mediagw.
>>
>> So I was wondering if I had to handle some replyto messages?
>>
>> BR
>>
>> uwe

kiste lat: 54.322684, lon: 10.13586