[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA tests

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Thu Oct 29 03:14:10 CET 2009

Hi Anca,

Please let me know if my train of thought makes sense.

I have a functional traditional proxy configuration where packets are
forwarded with t_relay, loose_route, etc.  If I wanted to convert this to a
topology hiding B2BUA in Opensips, I would replace the t_relay of the
initial INVITE with a b2b_init.  That way, instead of statefully relaying to
the UAS, I would be establishing a new dialog in B2BUA mode.

Am I on the right track?  Would I need to do anything to the current
loose_route section, or would all dialogs be translated automatically
without any modification?

- Jeff