[OpenSIPS-Users] AAA sets with radius_send_acct()

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Wed Oct 28 00:31:56 CET 2009

I tried to duplicate the aaa_extra values in a set, like this:

modparam("aaa_radius", "sets", "set1=( User-Name=$Au, \
                                     Calling-Station-Id=$fu, \
                                     Called-Station-Id=$tu, \
                                     Sip-Translated-Request-URI=$ru, \
                                     Sip-RPid=$avp(s:rpid), \
                                     Source-IP=$si, \
                                     Source-Port=$sp, \
                                     SIP-Proxy-IP=$Ri, \
                                     Canonical-URI=$avp(s:can_uri), \
                                     Billing-Party=$avp(s:billing_party), \
                                     Divert-Reason=$avp(s:divert_reason), \
                                     User-Agent=$hdr(user-agent), \
                                     Contact=$hdr(contact), \
                                     Event=$hdr(event), \
                                     ENUM-TLD=$avp(s:enum_tld)")
But it gives these errors:

[10283] ERROR:aaa_radius:parse_sets_func: malformed modparam
[10283] CRITICAL:core:yyerror: parse error in config file, line 170, column
2-3: Parameter <sets> not found in module <aaa_radius> - can't set
[10283] ERROR:core:main: bad config file (1 errors)

The docs clearly show a "sets" parameter in aaa_radius:
  http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/aaa_radius.html#id227231

Any suggestions?

- Jeff