[OpenSIPS-Users] Transfer issue

Peter den Hartog peterdenhartog at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 13:37:37 CET 2009

Well yes, it does work for the internal calls, but
when a call comes in true asterisk to an opensips extention i CAN'T transfer
it :-), i get transfer failed in my screen of my phone, and the call stays
on the original called extention. This is only for announced transfers,
unannounced works fine.

Flavio post stated something about routing your REFER's back to asterisk, so
it should work.. but i don't know how to route these calls back to the
asterisk.