[OpenSIPS-Users] ?BUG? - CFGUTILS $time() PV doesn't work Opensips 1.6

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 23:32:23 CEST 2009

This is my first time trying to use the $test function.  When I read the
documentation on it I am expecting the function to return the current unit
of time that I put in the parentheses.  Yet in my config I have the
following command just so I can test it

xlog("L_INFO", "$time(year)/$time(mon)/$time(mday)
$time(hour):$time(min):$time(sec).$time(msec)");
The output for this is the following
year/mon/mday hour:min:sec.msec

That doesn't seem right.

Also when I try the documents example

if ($time(year) == "2009") {
        xlog("request: $rm from $fu to $ru in year 2009\n");
}

The condition is never true because $time(year) really equals "year"