[OpenSIPS-Users] parallel fork and mediaproxy => false behaviour?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Oct 23 12:22:00 CEST 2009

El Viernes, 23 de Octubre de 2009, Uwe Kastens escribió:
> Hi,
>
> >> Is there an option to prevent this behavior with mediaproxy?
> >>
> >> opensips: 10.20.20.159 and 10.20.30.159
> >> UACs: 10.20.20.25 and 10.20.20.26
> >> UAS: 17.17.17.167
> >
> > You have something wrong on you opensips.cfg, for sure ... We have lot of
> > UAC's working on that scenario you described, without any problem.
>
> Good to hear that.
>
> > Are you using the dialog module? ... if yes, take into account it
> > limitations to work with parallel forking.
>
> You are working not with engage_media_proxy() then?

engage_media_proxy() depends on dialog module information which, for now, is
limited to just one (early)dialog per session.

However, I don't see a reason engage_media_proxy() to select the SDP in the
second 200 Ok. Could you inspect the log debug about media_proxy (in opensips
log I mean). You should be how the first 200 triggers mediaproxy to inspect
its SDP and, if the bug you mean occurs, you should alse see a similar debug
when the second 200 arrives.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>