[OpenSIPS-Users] No solution with asterisk possible? New feature in TM? Re: parallel forking and CANCEL/BYE

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Oct 23 11:46:29 CEST 2009

El Viernes, 23 de Octubre de 2009, Uwe Kastens escribió:
> Hi,
>
> From my point of view I have no option but to solve that problem. If you
> look at this special situation there is no solution to solve it with
> asterisk without massive rewriting the code - or just hacking it in.

As a suggestion you could use a SIP B2BUA (just signalling, no media) between
Asterisk and OpenSIPS. This is, a SIP B2BUA which handles correctly this
scenario (receiving two different 200 for an INVITE and sending a ACK+BYE for
the second one.

Perhaps Sippy B2BUA could be valid, or others...

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>