[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialplan module Usage

Indiver nehru.indu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 15:04:19 CEST 2009

Hi Every one,

I'm new to the opensips. I dont know wheter it is a right question to post
here. I worked on the amost all modules of opensips. I had some queries
regarding dialplan module.

1)What is the exact usage of dialplan module other than calling
regexpression from database.
I tried some scenarios of adding   prefix and so on. But this can be
acheivable from dynamic routing module also (prefixing and striping).

2) I read in the dialplan module docs and users forums as dialplan module is
used for converting national->international, for authenticating the number
and barring the call.  Does any one tried these scenarios?