[OpenSIPS-Users] nat problems with one-way audio and forwarding

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Oct 22 06:49:37 CEST 2009

Hi Kelly,

There are 2 approaches:

1) if you enabled rtpproxy in request route for the INVITE, then,
whatever branches you keep forking, take care and force rtpproxy in all
200 OK (whatever branch - nated or not).

2) enable rtproxy individually, per branch - instead of using the
request route for forcing RTPP in the INVITE, do use branch_route[] as
changes in branch route do apply only for that branch and not to all
branches (so for the second not nated branch, you can simply avoid the
usage of RTPP).