[OpenSIPS-Users] Audio problem

Justin L jeniaoo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 00:13:36 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have a question related to my load balancing configuration of opensips.

I have an X-Lite softphone that connects to Opensips server, which transfers
the INVITE request to one of the asterisk boxes.
All of them are behind firewall on the same network. Then asterisk calls to
my cell phone through the voip provider.

The SIP balancing works fine and I get the call, but there is no audio. The
firewall should be configured correctly to transfer the SIP and RTP ports.

Since I just started to use opensips it sounds to me like a very basic
problem, that many people probably have faced.
Could you please recommend me a  way to troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks a lot,

Justin.