[OpenSIPS-Users] One Way Audio

Ross Beer ross_beer at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 17:13:36 CEST 2009

I have a server located on the internet running opensips and asterisk. When registering directly to asterisk I can perform echo tests and make calls.

If I register to Opensips and use the load_balance there is one way audio. I can hear sounds coming from the asterisk server but sound from the soft phone does not reach asterisk. I can confirm this when looking at a rtp debug on asterisk.

I can see that traffic is passing from the soft phone when performing a wire shark trace to the server and it also shows that some RTP packet are being passed out and back into my local address. This does not happen if I register directly to asterisk.

Any advice you can offer would be appreciated.

Opensips shouldn't effect the RTP if it only load balances?

Thanks,

Ross