[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 1.5.x nathelper/rtpproxy configuration

Khan khansfriend at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 04:30:30 CEST 2009

Mani,

There is a complete working configuration posted at the following blog link:
http://voiprookie.blogspot.com/2009/04/rtpproxy-12x-installation.html

You might need to tuneup a little bit based on your needs but last time i
have tried it and it was functional.

--
Khan

VoIP Rookie
Every beginning has an end regardless we believe it or not...