[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 1.5.x nathelper/rtpproxy configuration

Manivasagam Sivaraman smvasagam2000 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 03:20:50 CEST 2009

Dear Pros

The nathelper documentation is good as shown below
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.5.x/nathelper.html#id228280

Seems like from 1.5.x many nathelper functions are deprecated and new
functions are introduced like rtpproxy_offer and rtpproxy_answer.

Actually NAT traversal is still a nightmare for many and beginers it would
be better if some professional post a full working opensips.cfg
nathelper/rtpproxy configuration script for the latest 1.5.3. THe above
documents shows bits and pieces, but a full working config example will
really help. Could any one please post a working example of opensips.cfg
nathelper configuration please. I searched and foind only old configuration
that does not work well.

Thanks in Advance. I really appreaciate your understanding.
Mani