[OpenSIPS-Users] use case for settlement free peering

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Oct 20 05:28:29 CEST 2009

Hi AG,

To shortly answer you : yes, OpenSIPS is more then suitable for
you...and OpenSIPS is very good SIP router.

You have module do dynamically control the DID based routing between the
SBC (like dialplan module or DynamicRouting module), both of them with
web provisioning interface (see the OpenSIPS Control Panel).
If you need any link, let me know.

Also you can use OpenSIPS for protocol conversion (TLS / TCP / UDP are
all supported) both for IPv4 and IPv6.