[OpenSIPS-Users] NAT fixup question

Jeff Kronlage jeff at data102.com
Tue Oct 20 00:59:58 CEST 2009

Thanks Bogdan,

An unrelated question:

Does anything special need to be done with "via" statements when
implementing NAT transversal?

Fix_nated_contact() takes care of the contact field for me, but I still
end up with:
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
192.168.1.105:5060;rport=42080;received=64.YYY.XX.XX;branch=z9hG4bK-e4e5
cd84

I'm having some random problems with the user part of the URI randomly
vanishing after I call loose_route() when NAT is involved, and I'm
thinking these are related.

Thanks,

--
Jeff Kronlage