[OpenSIPS-Users] Load balancer and Access control list

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Tue Oct 20 00:04:30 CEST 2009

I now implemented a solution in Freeswitch. I created a whitelist based
on defined external gateways and IPs of registered UAs.
Now only whitelisted IPs are routed inside Freeswitch.

I am looking forward to seeing the memcached implementation in the next
OpenSIPS release. That way I can share the whitelisted IPs quickly with
OpenSIPS and may block Invites in OpenSIPS based on a whitelist in
memcached. This is less CPU intensive.

Best regards
Peter