[OpenSIPS-Users] access to password as variable?

Steven E. Ames sames at officescape.com
Fri Oct 16 22:47:00 CEST 2009

Thanks. I'll start down the radius path. My problem with avp_db_query is I don't actually have a password. The idea here is to let a few select devices that we use internally to REGISTER in a dynamic fashion because the password they are presenting can be generated by sending their username through a hashing algorithm. So they don't actually have passwords or even usernames in the database. My original plan was just to exec_avp sending username and password and getting back a GO/NO_GO. Now it looks like it'll be send username/password to radius which execs script and sends back go/no_go. More complicated but you do what you gotta to make the powers that be happy.