[OpenSIPS-Users] Media proxy basic setup

Daniel Goepp dan at goepp.net
Fri Oct 16 19:51:12 CEST 2009

Yes, I do realize that I'm breaking the rules...but that never stopped me
from trying before.  And yes, RTPproxy has the same problem, which is why I
decided to give media proxy a try to see if I could get it working, same
problem though as you note.  I guess next I'm going to have to get in and
hack up some code...would seem a straight forward fix though, just have two
parameters in the config, one to offer and one to bind to.

-dg