[OpenSIPS-Users] (solved) multiple opensips_radius instances in CDRTool

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Fri Oct 16 14:59:01 CEST 2009

Adrian,

The trick seems to be to have only a single instance of "opensips_radius",
calling the second source something else.  After adjusting the permissions I
had to logout/login to see everything in the Data Source dropdown on
callsearch.phtml.

I'm not sure if this is the "correct" method but it seems to solve the
problem.

- Jeff