[OpenSIPS-Users] ERROR:mediaproxy:use_media_proxy: insufficient ports returned from mediaproxy: got 1, expected 2

Krunal Patel krunal.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 08:37:27 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have given 10000:20000 port range in mediaproxy.
We are having almost 1500 registered users.
Even few of them are behind NAT.
So logically there can be maximum 3000 open ports.
Would you please let me know what else can be the cause of the issue?
Meanwhile, I am checking the source code, If I could find anything helpful.

Thanks a lot in advance!!

--
Krunal