[OpenSIPS-Users] multiple opensips_radius instances in CDRTool

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Fri Oct 16 05:24:57 CEST 2009

Adrian,

I added the new data source (also with "opensips_radius" but a new name).  I
go to configure the login account in question and I see the new data
sources.  I make sure everything is selected.

On the CDR query screen, I see only the second (new) data source available
in the dropdown.  The first one is gone.

If I comment out the second data source, I see only the first once again.

?

- Jeff