[OpenSIPS-Users] critical qm_debug_frag error

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Thu Oct 15 21:29:00 CEST 2009

Hello,

On 1.6 rev 6274 I see this error occur on the process that handles a
reinvite from an Asterisk box after the call goes 200 OK.  Odd, because I've
t_relayed calls to this box before without a problem.  But that was several
revisions ago, and several script versions ago as well.

CRITICAL:core:qm_debug_frag: qm_*: fragm. 0x82abf04 (address 0x82abf1c) end
overwritten(c0c0c020, abcdefed)!

A more complete log from debug=4 is attached.  There was nothing more after
the CRITICAL error from this process before the whole thing crashed.

The error seems to be 100% reproducible.

- Jeff