[OpenSIPS-Users] only 4x ring try.

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Oct 13 13:54:30 CEST 2009

It could be the TM module modparam "fr_inv_timer", or perhaps the
"fr_inv_timer_avp" doing the same thing dynamcally.  If you're seeing
Opensips send a CANCEL towards the UAS and a 408 towards the UAC this seems
the logical cause.  A trace would be useful here.

Links:
  http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/tm.html#id228480
  http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/tm.html#id271154

- Jeff