[OpenSIPS-Users] call to the mobile/ landline when all the contacts fail

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 03:05:39 CEST 2009

Via a web interface the user should be able to set their conditional call
forwarding(Findme/followme).  So they should be able to do multiple
scenario's

Ring Office, Mobile and Home at same time (This seems easy enough with
Parrallel forking)

Ring Office first for 15 seconds, then Mobile and Home at same time for 20
and finally to voicemail (I can accomplish the first 15 seconds with the
fr_inv_timer, but i am not sure how to reference the second 20 seconds.  I
don't think I will have issues with the first serial call and then the
parrallel forking)

Ring Office for 15 seconds, then Mobile for 20 seconds, next Home for 13 and
finally send to Voicemail  (I believe I can accomplish this with the
fr_inv_timer for the first 15 seconds, but I don't know how the second and
third timers are referenced)

The other part of this scenario would be to set up Time Periods like "Only
call Office number from 8 till 5 on weekdays and only call home phone after
5pm and on weekends" and etc.  I am currently looking at Dynamic Routing for
the Time-Based features but not sure.