[OpenSIPS-Users] Releasing 1.6

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Fri Oct 9 17:11:43 CEST 2009

I have yet to be able to establish a single dialog with the b2b modules
enabled.  Unfortunately I don't know if this is due to a bug, or perhaps
more likely, my lack of understanding how these modules are implemented.

I haven't seen any examples of how to use the included "tophiding" scenario,
nor heard of anyone trying to use it on the Users list.

- Jeff