[OpenSIPS-Users] Releasing 1.6

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Oct 9 09:42:56 CEST 2009

Hi,

All the known bugs (at least know to our team) were fixed and we
successfully run ( on opensips.org voip service ) and test it
(profiling/stressing/loading).

The code is really stable and good-looking, and rhe plan is to schedule
the release for the next week - Wednesday and Thursday, depending how
fast we do finish the additional pending tasks like:
    - updating the packaging specs
    - updating docs
    - 1.5 to 1.6 migration manual
    - updating doc section on web page
    - generating packages

My question is if any of you do experience problems with 1.6 or it is
aware of any bug that is not listed on the tracker! Please speak up now
and we will work out the fixes before the release. Otherwise, the
release will roll out :)