[OpenSIPS-Users] newtran() limitations

Stanisław Pitucha viraptor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 14:41:53 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'd like to know what exactly does this note mean: (from the documentation)

"NOTE that the changes on the request that are made after this
function call will not be saved into transaction!!!"

What is the limitation in practice / what is saved into transaction.
In details - if I have an INVITE packet and call t_newtran() on it:
- will modification of the message body take effect on t_relay()?
(done both before and after newtran)
- will modification of $ru and $du have any effect after newtran()
- what other scenarios should I think about that might be affected?

--
KTHXBYE,

Stanisław Pitucha, Gradwell Voip Engineer