[OpenSIPS-Users] Restrictions using branch_route

John Quick John.Quick at smartvox.co.uk
Wed Nov 25 16:55:58 CET 2009

This question follows on from an earlier one about finding a way to process each uri in a destination
set. The main route calls exec_dset which returns a destination set (a list of URI's). I then need to
process each URI from that set, particularly by checking the URI against the registered UAC's stored
in the location server. AOR has to be converted to the registered IP address and port of the UAC
before the request is relayed.

If it was a single URI I would just call lookup("location"). When it is a destination set, the only
way I have found to process the destinations one at a time is by calling t_on_branch("1") and defining
a branch_route. However, in the branch_route section it is not permissible to call lookup("location").
Any suggestions please?

John Quick