[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS with FreeRadius

Saeed Akhtar saeedakhtar.484 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 13:19:00 CET 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. First time I tried to load aaa_radius module. I used
following command:
loadmodule "aaa_radius.so"
and it gave me error:
ERROR:core:yyparse: module 'aaa_radius.so' not found in
'/usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/'

So i thought that may be aaa_radius module is not exactly a module to
load seperatly in opensips. because i couldn't find aaa_radius.so file in my
modules folder.
Now i think i've done some terribly wrong in installing OpenSIPS with radius
access. Can you please help me out to correct it.

Regards,

Saeed Akhtar