[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs CP MDB2 and xmlrpc Errors

Iulia Bublea iulia at opensips.org
Tue Nov 24 13:58:16 CET 2009

Hello,
> In  Installation went fine but when i edit an entry in load balancer
> module it gives an error "" Failed to issue query, error message: MDB2
> error: syntax error
>
> In the OpenSIPs.cfg file
> xmlrpc module is loaded  as
> ""
> loadmodule "mi_xmlrpc.so"
> modparam("mi_xmlrpc", "log_file", "/var/log/abyss.log")
> modparam("mi_xmlrpc", "reply_option", 0)
> modparam("mi_xmlrpc", "buffer_size", 8192)

Also add:

m/modparam("mi_xmlrpc", "port", 8000)/

> ""
> and i have checked the syslog file and there is some info about
> mi_xmlrpc module as
>
> """  Nov 20 18:17:58 ali-ub-910-1-e-desktop ./sbin/opensips[2703]:
> INFO:mi_xmlrpc:xmlrpc_process: starting xmlrpc server  """
>
> but when i run the command
> //netstat -tal
> //
> there is nothing running on port 8080

In OpenSIPS-CP you also need to configure the parameters for xmlrpc.
Check in this file:   //var/www/opensips-cp/config/boxes.global.inc.php/
for the following parameter:
/    $boxes[$box_id]['mi']['conn']
/and set it to the IP where the OpenSIPS proxy resides and the port the
same as the one defined in modparam for xmlrpc in opensips.cfg
/    $boxes[$box_id]['mi']['conn']="127.0.0.1:8000";/

> Additionally when i access the Domain Link the error then is
>

> "" Fatal error: Call to undefined method MDB2_Error::setFetchMode() in
> /var/www/*opensips*-*cp*/web/tools/domains/lib/db_connect.php on line
> 16 ""
>
> and the lin 16 in the file is ""
>  $link->setFetchMode(MDB2_FETCHMODE_ASSOC);  ""

Have you installed the php packages for xmlrpc and mysql?
If u are using debian try installing /php5-mysql, php5-xmlrpc/ and see
if the problems persist.
Below I have given you then link with OpenSIPS-CP documentation:
        /http://opensips-cp.sourceforge.net//

> when i try to access statistics monitor the error then is ""  Failed
> to issue query, error message : MDB2 Error: no such table ""
>
> please guide me to resolve the problem

For solving this error you need to install 2 tables needed for
statistics monitor modules. You can find their structure definition in:
//var/www/opensips-cp/config/tools/smonitor/tables.mysql

/Best regards,
Iulia Bublea

> Sajjad Ali Mushtaq
> email: alisajjad_mushtaq at yahoo.com