[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips and Asterisk - Problem with extensions and SIP messages

Jennifer-4 jennybnkv at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 24 12:57:41 CET 2009

Hi!

I´m using two Opensips as proxys, and they also take decisions about
redirections of different calls.
All messages pass through Asterisk.

In a call from 104 to 100, the first thing I do is send the INVITE message
to Asterisk. Later, after Opensips receives the new INVITE (from Asterisk),
it decides that this call must be redirected to 200 (which is registered in
the other proxy). So Opensips (in "opensips.cfg") changes the value of the
destination (by write $rU="200") and executes the statement: sl_send_reply (
"302", "Moved Temporarily").

Proxy1 doesn´t receive the new INVITE I suppose it should does. It only
receives an ACK message from 104 to 100.

Proxy2 receives an INVITE from 200 to 200, but it should be from 104 to 200.
And it also receives an ACK from 200 to 200.

And the call is made correctly!

I want Asterisk to send the INVITE messages from 104 to 200 to both proxys.
Any idea?

I hope you understand my problem.....

Thanks!